Internationally Renowned Activist-Scholar
An unprecedented opportunity to discover the radiant gems of wisdom hidden within the beloved poetry and life of today’s most popular poet in order to birth yourself as a divine human and begin creating heaven on earth.
Prepare to awaken your depths, expand your mind, savor the nectar of your soul and be inspired to walk a path of sacred service.
It’s remarkable that — in an era fascinated with the newest and the latest — a 13th-century Sufi poet would become the most read and beloved poet in America.
Yet it’s no accident, because Jalaluddin Rumi’s mystical insights penetrate to the heart of our modern dilemmas in a way that even today’s greatest contemporary poets cannot match.
In the wake of Rumi’s grief over the loss of Shams, his beloved soul friend, he awoke into a sublime and timeless vision of the glory of creation as a manifestation of the Absolute. He became a great lover of God whose words speak to our soul in tender, unforgettable verse, even as we face a world filled with severe challenges and ever-present dangers.
An Initiation into Love
Rumi’s astounding poetry awakens in us the sacred recognition that through practice and adoration of the Beloved, we can merge our essence with the divine love, beauty and intelligence inherent in every atom of the universe.
Experiencing this magnificence in every fiber of our being can impel us to actively put love and justice into action to protect our world on every level — and empower us with the sacred energy we need to transcend our cultural history of exploitation and domination.
Rumi’s poetry carries an initiatory force that allows us to feel the grandeur of God, giving us essential nutrients for our spiritual journey. He is far from a sweetness-and-bliss mystic, though, for he dove straight into the heart of darkness and horror in search of healing and transcendence. Indeed, his grief was a birthing ground for the divine human within him.
Opening to an Alchemical Journey into a Sacred Life
In this 7-part course with Andrew Harvey, one of the world’s most renowned mystic scholars and a great lover of Rumi, you will be taken on a spiritual journey to the core of your being, using Rumi’s life and words as the gateway into a breathtaking new vision of your life, love itself and the Divine Beloved.
You’ll learn about the secret saga of Rumi’s transfiguration, his initiatory relationship with Shams, the horrific betrayal that followed, and the tender mystical relationship he experienced with Jesus.
You’ll learn the REAL story of what it took for one man to awaken and become a prophet for the ages — and how you can apply his experience to your own life through advanced mystical practices known to the adepts of the ages.
Over the journey, Andrew will take you in your depths through a kind of alchemical communion with Rumi and other key mystics who offer insights into the stages of initiation that you must pass through to birth the divine human in you.
You’ll understand our spiritual inheritance — and particularly the gifts of the Way of Passion — with a fresh new perspective. You’ll be initiated into an understanding of how the fusion of compassion and passion, equanimity and fire, tender love and sacred activism, can give rise to a sacred life that can transform the world.
During this fascinating journey, you’ll enter into the alchemy that shaped Rumi’s life and understand on a cellular level why his wisdom is so essential for navigating our times, as we pass through perilous challenges and a collective Dark Night while seeking to birth a new era of peace.
Rumi is Medicine for Today’s Challenges
The return of Rumi’s consciousness to the planet is not a coincidence. Andrew Harvey has become one of his leading interpreters, helping us understand Rumi’s deeper messages and how to apply them to our life and times.
Andrew believes that Rumi fused the soul force of Jesus, the philosophical intellect of Plato and the literary gifts of Shakespeare to create the ultimate expression of human-divine genius, thereby illuminating our own path forward.
In the course, you’ll also learn from profound Sufi, Christian, Jewish and Christian mystics whose insights parallel Rumi’s. You’ll weep. You’ll soar. You’ll be inspired to engage the challenges of our day. And you’ll celebrate the divine feast that we are given to savor in every moment.
A Profound Heart Teacher
If you have not heard Andrew Harvey before, he is a tsunami of love-wisdom, pouring forth his adoration for the Divine and his passion for the sacred marriage of mysticism and action. He beckons us into a state of rapture and deep appreciation for the splendor of the Universe while unflinchingly speaking truth about our delusions.
Andrew is well known as the author and editor of over 30 books and spiritual classics, including Rumi: The Way of Passion, The Essential Mystics and The Son of Man, but if you haven’t heard him speak, prepare to be amazed.
He’s become one of the most popular Shift Network faculty for a reason: his words are the medicine our souls need as we traverse a time of great trial on this planet.
Andrew believes the world is teetering on the brink of catastrophe, and that we need a spiritual path that goes beyond “love and light” to give us a roadmap for the transfiguration of our planet.
He recognizes that the deeper teachings of Rumi hold an essential key for our individual healing and collective awakening: they are the gateway into the sacred marriage of divine feminine and masculine, the portal for understanding the Dark Night, and the map to the alchemical journey in which we turn the lead of our fear and grief into the gold of spiritual awakening.
It’s time for the world to embrace a full-spectrum view of the spiritual path, one that encompasses embodiment and transcendence, the awakened heart and fierce love in action. It is the surest path for addressing the urgent crises we now face.
This full-spectrum path IS the Way of Passion.
This is why we’re so excited to offer this groundbreaking 7-step online course with Andrew Harvey: Rumi & The Way of Passion.
You’ll emerge from this soul-replenishing program with a:
- More holistic vision of Sufism and the life of Rumi, as well as a deeper understanding of many kindred mystics
- Reunion of the sacred masculine and feminine within you
- Greater competence in navigating crises and the Dark Night of the spiritual path
- More open and generous heart
- Deeper understanding of embodiment, giving you the capacity to increasingly live as love
- Profound commitment to creating heaven on earth
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
Each teaching, contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next so that you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to engage the Way of Passion with clarity, rigor and transformative power.
Module 1: Rumi’s Mystical Renaissance
The Vision of Divine Alchemy That Shaped Rumi’s Life & its Sacred Significance for Our Time (Recorded November 1)
Andrew Harvey presents his vision of the electric importance of the Rumi renaissance in today’s world. For Andrew, Rumi is a voice of the divine human that’s struggling to be born in our era, and his work is returning in force to give us the energy, wisdom and passion we need to transform our world. Andrew gives an overview of Rumi’s amazing life, with special emphasis on the mysterious relationship with Shams that transformed him.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover the sacred path that Rumi traversed, as well as his trials, heartbreak and eventual liberation into a radical state of divine rapture
- Examine the most influential people and events in Rumi’s short yet heroic life, culminating in his tumultuous relationship with Shams of Tabriz
- Explore Rumi’s path of divinization in the Beloved and what happens to a human being who truly becomes a living cell in the body of God
- Understand how the return of Rumi into the consciousness of our planet at this moment is not a coincidence and is vital for our individual and collective evolution
- Open to the fierce and gorgeous alchemy that Rumi underwent
- Allow the essence of Rumi’s wisdom to strip away falsehood and help you become more naked and transparent to the divine relationship
- Uncover the full spectrum of your divine identity and the ultimate expression of your human-divine genius
Sacred Practice: Shahada — the remembrance of the name of God
Featured Mystics: Rumi, St. John of the Cross, Rabia
Module 2: Uncovering the Full Spectrum of Your Divine Identity
Rumi’s Priceless Gift to Us (Recorded November 8)
In this module, Andrew Harvey plunges into the transmission at the heart of Rumi’s poetry — that of the ecstasy and responsibility of divine identity. Andrew explores the two different aspects of the divine in Islamic mysticism — the Jamal, or tender side of God, and Jalal, the ferocious aspect of God — and shows how they dance together with exquisite realism in Rumi poetry. Special emphasis is placed on the Jalal aspect and on how it transforms the mystic into a warrior, a midwife of love and justice in the world.
In this session, you’ll:
- Awaken to the splendor, majesty, beauty and power of your nondual divine identity with the Beloved
- Experience the transformative practices that Rumi used to evoke the ecstatic rapture and splendor of divine intoxication
- Discover the mystical process to enact the great transformation we are called to initiate and undergo at this critical time in our history
- Explore the two essential, interconnected spiritual forces of Rumi’s mystical transformation:
- The Jamal aspect, which represents serenity, rapture, tenderness, peace and profound all-embracing compassion for all living things
- The Jalal aspect, which represents sacred passion, divine ferocity and clarity about the co-evolution of inner and outer that helps bring the law of God into our world
- Discover how the marriage of these two mystical forces (Jamal and Jalal) merge to birth the fully embodied divine human
- Understand more deeply how to walk the path of the peaceful revolutionary whose every deed is love in action
Sacred Practice: Allah from Sufi tradition, enabling an experience of transcendent origin
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Ibn-Arabi, Meister Eckhart
Module 3: Realizing the Glory of Creation
The Epiphany of Eternal Radiance (Recorded November 15)
Andrew dives deep into the vision of the creation of a manifestation of the Beloved that burns at the heart of the Koran and of Rumi’s poetry. After exploring the influence of the Muslim scholar and philosopher, Ibn Arabi, on Rumi, Andrew shares texts of Rumi that awaken the awe and reverence at the wonder of creation that modern humanity desperately needs to experience if we are to preserve our world.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover how Rumi awoke into the glory of creation as a manifestation of the attributes of the Absolute
- Experience Rumi’s personal sacred practice for exalted adoration of the Beloved
- Become initiated into what the universe truly is — an unendingly magnificent epiphany of the radiance of the eternal
- Wake up to the full majesty and splendor of yourself as one with the cosmos to incarnate divine love and justice into action on every level
- Empower yourself with the sacred energy you need to transform our cultural tendencies and history of unconsciousness, exploitation and domination
- Experience theophany — an eternal expansion into the grandeur of God and the manifestation of the attributes of the Divine... and how essential this is for human evolution
Sacred Practice: The Presence of the Beloved in Nature, a Sufi practice
Featured Mystics: Rumi, St. Francis, Moses Cordovero (Kabbalist), Shabestari (Sufi)
Module 4: Discovering the Web of Relationship That Is the Universe
The Sacred Science of Interconnection (Recorded November 29)
Andrew describes the depth and richness of true oneness and the experience of radical relationship on all levels that it leads to. As Rumi makes clear, such an experience is born from death of the full self, and demands a capacity for absolute surrender to love. Andrew then offers us eight different categories of relationships in oneness illustrated from Rumi’s own life which reveal an inspiring vision of what divine human life can become. A special emphasis is placed on Rumi’s passionate love of animals and on how his example could inspire us today to forge a wholly new relationship with the animal world.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover how Rumi was birthed into a sacred vision of the entire universe as a web of interconnected, ecstatic communion
- Understand how modern science and quantum physics are echoing Rumi’s sacred vision
- Experience the new global heart-mind that’s created from the marriage of the deepest perceptions of the mystics and the most radical revelations of science
- Awaken to the universe as a web of interconnecting, communing relationships, founded and fueled by divine love
- Explore the sacred principles and foundations of the emerging mysticism that’s being born on our planet at this time
Sacred Practice: Sacred Gazing, as practiced by Rumi and Shams, focused on realizing divine identity with another
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Max Planck, Albert Einstein, Father Bede Griffiths
Module 5: Uncovering the Wisdom of the Dark Night
For the Butterfly to Be Born the Caterpillar Must Perish (Recorded December 6)
In this module, Andrew explores Rumi’s wisdom of the Dark Night in depth, even as our global crises deepen. Rumi’s wisdom about the way in which desecration can prepare the ground for new life is an essential foundation for renewed hope and sacred activism. No other teacher explores the Dark Night process as intensely, intimately or exuberantly as Rumi — and Andrew believes his witness offers us the most realistic source of radical inspiration for our time.
In this session, you’ll:
- Awaken to what all pioneers of divine embodiment discover: that the process of the divinization of the human (the “Birth”) necessarily passes through a great Death
- Discover the stages of this transformative death as it is understood in shamanic, Hindu, Mahayana and Christian traditions as the death of all the constructs of the separate self
- Understand why this process is essential in the unfolding of full awakening; and why it’s as excruciating and painful as it is redemptive and transfiguring
- Explore one of the greatest gifts of Rumi’s poetry: a full, naked and honest map of both the ordeals of this death as well as of the divine rapture and empowerment of the birth it follows
- Navigate Rumi’s map of transfiguration and its essential meaning and possibility for our contemporary crisis
- Receive Rumi’s powerful testimony, which is essential to enduring our global Dark Night and understanding how to hold on through faith and surrender so its ultimate truth can be realized
Sacred Practice: Surrendering to the Healing Power of the Dark, resulting in real physical surrender
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Jesus, St. John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Attar
Module 6: Opening to the Divine Passion of the Birth
Crossing the Threshold of the Holy Transfiguration (Recorded December 13)
In this module, Andrew celebrates the wisdom and passion that are mystically infused throughout the Dark Night process. Rumi shows us that the diamond found in the ashes of the false self is the boundless energy of divine love. Andrew believes that accessing this passion with Rumi’s help and through our own discernment of the forces that block this passion in our world can keep us grounded in love and joy even in chaotic times. As Rumi wrote, “Let divine passion triumph and rebirth you in yourself.”
In this session, you’ll:
- Awaken to the enormous sacred passion that’s released like an atomic explosion from the death of the false self
- Become radically inspired and filled with the joy and power you need to help transform our planetary crisis into an opportunity for birthing a new world
- Understand Rumi’s explosion of passion that radiates throughout his work and how to awaken this passion in your own consciousness and life
- Become illuminated by its gorgeous flame, so that no defeats or ordeals can deter you from pouring your life out in service and love
- Understand the crucial testimony in Rumi’s work: he isn’t simply expressing enlightened consciousness, but a whole new level of creative passion (ishq )
- Explore the great poems in which this wisdom is infused, as a sign of the divine human, blazing with sacred energy at every level, wholly devoted to passion
Sacred Practice: Simplified Whirling Dervish practice that anyone can do
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Mirabai, Hadewijch of Antwerp (the Rumi of women mystics), Rabiah and Attar, Shams of Tabriz
Module 7: Understanding Christ & the Second Coming
Through Rumi’s Eyes
The Divine Human Unveiled (Recorded December 20)
Andrew shares the map of the Second Coming he was given by his great teacher, Father Bede Griffiths, and shows how Rumi’s own mystical experience and interrelationship with Jesus makes him humanity’s most eloquent guide into its next evolutionary stage. Andrew shares a linked sequence of four of Rumi’s greatest poems in which the full richness of the birth of a new humanity can be savored and celebrated.
In this session, you’ll:
- Explore the great evolutionary plan for the Second Coming... the birth of divine humanity
- Review the intimate relationship Rumi had with Jesus and Christ Consciousness
- Experience one of the most potent ways that the Divine is waking us up to an unprecedented embodied divine birth
- Discover the profound parallels in how Rumi underwent the same transfiguring process that Jesus revealed
- Embrace the “Christ within” teaching, seeing that we all have within us the same potential for transcendence that Jesus and Rumi expressed
- Incarnate more completely in mind, heart, soul and body in order to become a force of sacred love in the world — the ultimate expression of the Way of Passion
Sacred Practice: Sacred Activism
Featured Mystics: Rumi, Jesus, Teilhard de Chardin, Father Bede Griffiths
The Rumi & The Way of Passion Bonus Collection
In addition to Andrew’s transformative 7-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions complement the course — and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
The Importance of Rumi for Islam & the World
Audio Dialogue With Charles Upton
Rumi is both a universal mystic poet and the flower of Islamic mysticism. To hold both together is the way to understanding both Rumi’s greatness and the greatness of the Islamic tradition. Charles is not only a fine poet, but a great scholar with a deep vision of Islam.
Charles Upton is a San Francisco poet by background, a writer on metaphysics, "metaphysics and social criticism," eschatology, demonology, the metaphysical exegesis of mythopoeia, and Islamic themes. His books in this last category include Virtues of the Prophet, Reflections of Tasawwuf and, with Dr. John Andrew Morrow, The Words of Allah to the Prophet Muhammad: Forty Sacred Sayings. He is also the conceiver of the Covenants Initiative, an international movement of Muslims to protect persecuted Christians, based on Dr. Morrow’s book, The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World. He was raised as a Catholic and educated entirely in Catholic schools. In 1988 he embraced Islam. Since that time, under two shaykhs, he has followed the Sufi path.
Andrew Harvey on Sacred Passion
Video Presentation From Andrew Harvey
In this incendiary video from the Caroline Myss Education Institute, Andrew uses the poetry of Rumi to light a fire in the ground of your heart and spark you to action. Illuminating the dire circumstances of humanity and our planet, he models the passion-fueled fountain of hope which he invites from each and every one of us. In this talk you will find out what Sacred Passion is and why we can’t live without it any longer.
The Eternal Wine: Poems of Rumi for Our Time
Audio Recording From Andrew Harvey
A selection of Rumi readings specifically selected by Andrew for their relevance to our current crisis. These highly thought- and emotion-invoking readings will assist you in exploring your spirituality and provide you with a catalyst to look within for your own answers to the questions that perplex us all. This special selection of Rumi readings is set to moving ambient music and read by Andrew himself.
What Graduates of Rumi & The Way of Passion Are Saying...
This is a brilliant examination of the wisdom that Rumi has to impart to us at this time in our evolutionary journey, His thoughts are as relevant today as they were when they were written.
— Katherine, Santa Barbara, California
I now have a deeper willingness to allow life in all its aspects to flow through me as expressions of the Divine, including brokenheartedness, grief, rage and outrage. I am less frozen by the thought of the ferocious nature of God and renewed in my commitment to practices to strengthen in union.
— Pam, Virginia
The provocative Andrew Harvey has brought his views on activism and has painted the picture of the future in a way that is both terrifying and stimulating. The same emotions that Rumi felt apply to our current Dark Night globally and politically. We need to face our shadows and Andrew doesn’t pull any punches!
— Amara East, Nederland, Colorado
During these tumultuous times, this course has been both grounding and inspiring to me as I cast about for a spiritual perspective to navigate by. I feel that it is especially a resource for me when I’m lost, in confusion, frightened by all the losses. As I review the teachings, I sense my feet touching a path and I can reassemble myself once more and be a vessel of love and interconnection.
— Kaia Svien, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sacred Activism is the missing ingredient for most of humanity at this time. Andrew Harvey presents a compelling case of its extreme importance to save the earth and all its life forms before it is truly too late for all of us. We are the ones we have been waiting for!
— Cassandra, Bonita, California
This definitely breaks down any divisions that may exist between those of us from different faith traditions. It made the Christian command of love much more expansive and urgent. And the thing I most benefitted from was the emphasis placed on the critical nature of the dark night process.
— Carolyn McWatters, St Louis, Missouri
Andrew Harvey is a powerful teacher, and his passion for/with Rumi made the teachings more like a transmission of sorts. And the behind-the-scenes staff and assistants were like midwives of this course who seemed completely devoted to serving the course participants and making it an easy and excellent experience for us.
— JoAnn, Louisville, Kentucky
I took this course because of Andrew Harvey, but I wasn’t sure how it would come across via the web. It was so much more than I expected. Andrew and Rumi have deepened my understanding of the Jamal and Jalal faces of God and helped move me toward the reconciliation of these seeming opposites within myself.
— Ann, Santa Rosa, California
Andrew took us through a journey into the heart of Rumi in a way I never could imagine. He showed us that Rumi is not just pretty soulful poetry — Rumi offers himself as a guide and friend on your way back home. Andrew opens up the Sufi tradition as a pomegranate and shows us the juicy myriad gems it contains.
The course had a major impact on my life; my life will change.
— Maria, San Francisco, California
One thinks one knows something until one comes to Rumi.
— Peter Shearer, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions With Andrew Harvey
Experience a rare opportunity to learn from one of the world’s leading spiritual teachers from the comfort of your own home. Each class session consists of Andrew’s lecture, helping you create the specific skills and abilities to awaken your spiritual potential, as well as Q&A.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. You can then review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practice new tools and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Rumi & The Way of Passion Bonus Collection
- The Importance of Rumi for Islam & the World
Audio Dialogue With Charles Upton
- Andrew Harvey on Sacred Passion
Video Presentation From Andrew Harvey
- The Eternal Wine: Poems of Rumi for Our Time
Audio Recording From Andrew Harvey
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Ignite the Sacred Flame in Your Heart
We feel honored that Andrew Harvey has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a rare opportunity to interact directly with a modern mystic and renowned scholar who draws from his own awakened heart, and connect with a global community of spiritual seekers who are doing this important and transformative work.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals, which would cost thousands of dollars). But you’ll be able to benefit from Andrew’s incredible teachings and sacred practices from the comfort of your home — at your own pace!
If you are serious about deepening your spiritual life and embodiment of the Way of Passion, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step on your powerful spiritual journey, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Choose Your Payment Option:
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Rumi and the Way of Passion with Andrew Harvey — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please contact our friendly Support Team within 14 days of your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue you a refund.
More Praise for Andrew Harvey...
Every age has its teachers who keep the eternal truths alive for all of us. And when a generation is very, very lucky, it encounters a teacher so illumined that the words he delivers must be illumined as well. In the case of Andrew Harvey, the light he sheds is like a meteor burst across the inner sky.
— Marianne Williamson, Author of Everyday Grace
Andrew is a genius and an inspired visionary who has the ability to interpret the meaning and significance of the chaos and patterns of change that are redirecting the compass of our contemporary culture.
— Caroline Myss, Author of Anatomy of the Spirit and Sacred Contracts
Using humor, passion and analysis, Andrew Harvey challenges us to wake up and get up off of our couches to become the spiritual activists we all can be. A powerful, provocative, prophetic appeal to sanity and activism for our apocalyptic times.
— Reverend Matthew Fox, Author of Creation Spirituality and Founder of Wisdom University
[Andrew] Harvey’s sacred activism is a corrective to the doomsayers and do-nothings who are part of our problems. He is a modern version of a fiery, Old-Testament prophet, whose words were ignored at great peril. We must attend to Andrew Harvey’s message. Not only will it help us humans regain our sanity, it just might save our skins.
— Larry Dossey, MD, Author of The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things
Listening to Rumi’s words through Andrew Harvey, in the way that Andrew embodied them, elucidated and illuminated them, I felt almost physically the powerful call to live larger, that I truly am larger in heart and spirit than I ordinarily live, and that to live that challenge is fully possible and essential to me or anyone, especially in the global crisis we face.
— Stephen Gambill, Corpus Christi, Texas
Andrew Harvey is a master at imparting the wisdom of Rumi and the Divine in the most passionate and inspiring way. Each session my heart was bursting with love, fire and passion which now radiates out into my life transforming my experiences. Somehow I knew I must not miss this course and I was right. My heart has changed forever.
— Clare Trethewey, Auckland, New Zealand
Andrew is the most fiercely courageous, cutting edge teacher I know of. I used to think he exaggerated when he spoke; I now realize he’s demonstrating restraint when weaving his insightful stories about the mystery. His courses have no equal.
— Stephanie Sharon, Indian Trail, North Carolina
The course material was captivating and compelling. I hung on to every word. The deepening exercises were tools to further my spiritual practice. The course deepened my longing.
— Ruby, Long Beach, California
Andrew Harvey is almost a second Rumi. He is a scholar, gentleman, mystic and an authentic teacher of love and truth. Beyond karmic excellence to be his student.
I have felt my heart alive again.
— Carmem Manning, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
About Andrew Harvey
Andrew Harvey is an author, speaker and founder/director of the Institute of Sacred Activism, an international organization focused on inviting concerned people to take up the challenge of our contemporary global crises by becoming inspired, effective and practical agents of institutional and systemic change in order to create peace and sustainability.
Andrew Harvey has taught at Oxford University, Cornell University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, The California Institute of Integral Studies and the University of Creation Spirituality as well as at various spiritual centers throughout the U.S. He was the subject of the 1993 BBC film documentary, The Making of a Modern Mystic, and appears also in Rumi Turning Ecstatic and The Consciousness of the Christ: Reclaiming Jesus for A New Humanity. He is coauthor of the bestselling, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, and has worked with the great Iranian Sufi dancer, Banafsheh Sayyad, in producing a film, In the Fire of Grace, which marries Sufi-inspired dances to the stages of Rumi’s understanding of the path of Divine Love.
He has written and edited over 30 books and received many awards, including the Benjamin Franklin Award and the Mind Body Spirit Award.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a refund is 2 weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we'd love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there is something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.